Italian San Marco Camo field jacket w/wool liner, Size L/XL, NOS cd., For Sale
Italian San Marco Camo field jacket w/wool liner, Size L/XL, NOS cd., :
Italian San Marco Camo field jacket w/wool liner, Size L/XL, NOS cd., free shippingThese are genuine and very hard to findItalian M1929 San Marco Marine Camo field jackets w/wool liners.New, non-issued old stock from the 2000 era. No damage, wear or stains. May show minor long term storage marks.
These Italian San Marco Marine Field Jackets are a similar style and function to the legendary U.S. Military M65 field jacket worn by generations of brave soldiers, hunters and fishermen and women, rugged outdoor types, and even the occasional school teacher. The button-in liner is made from 100% natural wool for dependable warmth across a wide variety of conditions. There are few rivals to this design when it comes to both urban and country adventure and wilderness survival.
This Jacket was originally intended to be issued to members of the famed San Marco Marine Brigade (Brigata Marina San Marco), Italy\'s specialized amphibious assault force. Now built to even tougher specs and expanded capability.
- Windproof, water-resistant heavy cotton canvas shell
- Button-in wool liner for added warmth
- Full button front with neck flap
- Lay flat collar with Italian military stars
- Button flap chest pockets
- Button flap side pockets
- Drawstring waist and hem
- Machine wash, hang dry
Sizing is just my own estimation. Please compare the below measurements to a heavy jacket/coat that fits you well prior to placing an order. Returns for the wrong size are expensivefor you and for me.The jacketshave an approximate chest size of 49\" as measured all of the way around the outside of the parka from just below the armpits or 24 1/2\" pit to pit. The shoulders are 19 3/4\" measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam. The sleeves are 27\" as measured from the outer edge of the shoulder seam to the sleeve tip and length is 35\" measured from the seam below the collar to the bottom of the parka. These are only marked as shown in the tag photos.This should easily fit a U.S. Standard size L/Twith multiple layers underneathand most U.S. Standard XL sizes with less layers underneath. I\'m 5\'8\" and 180 pounds and it fits me with room to spare albeit the sleeves come down to my second knuckle. I would think that it would be good for up to a 6\' or 6\' 2\" and up to 200-210 pounds.
- Please use the photos and the zoom feature as part of the description and please note that I didn\'t photograph every parka but they are all nearly identical. The first photo is a stock photo but the rest show some of the actual new and used parkas for sale. Manufacturer may also vary but all are Italian military contractors.
If you purchase nearly any two or more of my items by adding them to your cart and making the purchase from there you will automatically receive a 5% to 7% discount.Please note that is the only way to get the discount.Please, if you haveANYproblems with your purchase, contact me directlyFIRST. I will be happy to work with you to fix the problem.I work hard to keepmy buyers happy and wantyou to come back.That is whyI offerthe 30 day money back guarantee. I cannot accept washed or dirty items in return. now collectssales tax for various states according to new state laws. remits that money directly to your state, it does not go to the sellers.
I will ship these free anywhere in the U.S. via my choice of USPS Priority, USPS Parcel Select mail,UPS Ground or FedEx mail.Please check the rate calculator beneath the shipping tab for International shipping rates. I nearly always ship the same or next day barring a weekend payment.
- Returns are accepted for any reason within 30 days. Return shipping is only paid by me when I made a serious mistake in the listing description. I encourage you to use the photos as part of the description. The zoom feature (holding the mouse over the photos) works great for close-ups.I cannot accept washed or unclean items in return.
- Please visit my store using the link in the box on the upper right for military surplus items, knives, survival, camping & hiking gear, pet supplies coming soon and miscellaneous items all posted as time permits. Thank you!