The Soviet Military Awards Page Forum  
  • Serial Numbers Database 2.0
Enter Here

vBClassified Featured Listings
Seeking following Soviet campaign medals for ..,
Echoes of War
Echoes of War

Go Back   The Soviet Military Awards Page Forum > Soviet Awards Forums > General And Slightly Off Topic Talk

General And Slightly Off Topic Talk Forum for exchanging ideas and talking about general issues without straying too far off topic.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #11
Riley1965

My Medal Displays

Four of these are from Non-Communist Countries but included anyway. I use shadow boxes from Michael's to make my medal displays. These are all of them. I have notebooks of medals on the bookshelves.

In Order: Medals of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, A Researches Double Order of the Red Banner and Triple Order of the Red Star Group, Soviet Laborer's medals Group, Mongolian People's Republic, The Complete group of the People's Republic of Poland Order of Polonia Restituta, Pakistan, People's Republic of Poland, Republic of India (Post 1947), A complete set of Soviet Campaign Medals and various Orders, A Soviet husband and Wife Group with the OMSA Bronze Exhibit Medal I received for this display in the competition at the Annual Convention for this group, Syria and finally a complete set of Insignia of a Private in the KGB.

First up: Medals of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, A Researches Double Order of the Red Banner and Triple Order of the Red Star Group, Soviet Laborer's medals Group.

Doc Riley
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN EMPIRE.jpg (63.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg DOUBLE RED BANNER_TRIPLE ORS GROUP RESEARCHED.jpg (73.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg SOVIET LABORERS MEDALS.jpg (59.3 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by Riley1965; 04-16-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Riley1965 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is On