The Soviet Military Awards Page Forum  
  • Serial Numbers Database 2.0
Enter Here

vBClassified Featured Listings
Seeking following Soviet campaign medals for ..,
Echoes of War
Echoes of War

Go Back   The Soviet Military Awards Page Forum > Soviet Awards Forums > General And Slightly Off Topic Talk > General Talk Archive

Old 07-04-2002, 11:59 AM   #11
W. C. Stump

Quote:
Originally posted by Doug
I think this is a good idea. This would be an excellent way to separate posts of interest to collectors and Soviet-era historians from those engaging in political discussions that most of us don't come here for. I'll leave it at that.

Besten,

Doug
I am sorry for making a "blitzkreig" entrance, but I have been following this site and think it will be a great place to discuss Soviet military awards, but it should be kept non-political. In all elements of society we have radical thinking individuals, but to act and think like Christian Zulu does is not acceptable to me. I am a member of several military discussion forums, collect Third Reich, American and Soviet W.W.II artifacts. On all forums there are anarchists that try to impose their radical and sometimes political views. NONE should be allowed to impose these views on a military discussion forum. Mr. Zulu "blitzkrieged" into the Wehrmacht Awards Forum and down graded America, our members, and then left after trashing the forum with his Communistic and Stalinist views and theories. Now he is proposing to copy our "light hearted" Die Kneipe forum. he described it as a "NAZI collector's forum. It is not NAZI, but simply a forum discussing Third Reich awards and decorations. Mr. Zulu says that it is "infernal low and politically obscure oriented". This is just another example of his rude and crude way of downgrading the membership of the Wehrmacht Awards Forum, and our member, of which I am a proud member. If he has anything to do with forming a "Workers Club" on this forum, I am sure it will not reach the level of "DIE KNEIPE" because it will be a Soviet Communist Political forum of which I want no part of.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2002, 12:11 PM   #12
Chris
Banned

clear

Dear Mr Stump

I think Christian has made it clear that it is not a political forum

"Quote" Politics yes, but only in the field of jokes, light entertainment.

From some of the stories I have heard about the old times some good, some bad, there is much to laugh about (hey.... like anywhere)

I live in a former Soviet republic and enjoy talking to the old guys both ex Soviet and Waffen SS who quite literally, some times are brothers.

I have not read any anti American posts on this forum and this is what counts.

Free speech any one?

By the way you are one respected guy in the collecting community ..welcome..... I would love to hear you post with such depth of knowledge about Soviet Orders and medals, that you have of German medals

If your knowledge is anywhere as good about Soviet items, I think PM will have a run for his money!

The "Grunt" german Rifleman certainly came to respect the hard fighting qualities of the Red Army.

I think collecting both types of medals commemorate the largest Land battle in History and show respect to both sides.

I think any banter about Stalin and Co is firmly in cheek...but things were not all bad.......?

Just as it is not PC to show the swaztica etc I know the "commie" word also sends a chill down a few peoples back.........it did mine.

I now realise that we to get brainwashed.

With most respect

Chris
Old 07-04-2002, 01:20 PM   #13
W. C. Stump

FOR CHRIS

I am afraid that I don't have the depth of knowledge about Soviet orders and medals that I have of German orders and medals, but I will share my collection with the members if they think it is worthy of presentation. I just made a post about one of my prized orders and its recipient on the Orders Forum.
Old 07-04-2002, 01:41 PM   #14
Chris
Banned

Fantastic!

Hello Mr Stump

Fantastic..... I am sure you will be warmly welcomed and any thing you post will be very much appreciated.

I for one look forward to your Posts!!!..I'm just off to look!

Regards Chris
Old 07-04-2002, 05:51 PM   #15
CZ
Banned

No "Worker's Club" - due to technical reasons

Gentlemen,
dear "Stumpelchen",

due to technical reasons - too much traffic - there will be no special "Worker's Club" at our forum.

- By Tal Inbar: HAHAHA (LOL) Technical reasons.....HUGE joke. -

There is already the section "General Talk". So our "Stumpelchen" should not be afraid to get indoctrinated by jokes, light entertainment and so on. But I think he is already afraid from our titles, avatars and signatures.

I really would like to invite specially our not so germano-arian members of our forum - french, slavs, arabs, spanish, jews ... - to take a closer look to the high-end academic discussion forum "DIE KNEIPE" http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...php?forumid=10

Judge yourself!

BTW: In the "European Union", specially in Austria, it would be for Herrn Bianchi legally completly impossible to run such a website. Europe is extremly sensitive in terms of "Glorification of the Nazi-period".

Regards from "Zulu-Zulu", distinguished "Blitzkrieger" against the Nazi-forum

Last edited by Tal Inbar; 05-29-2003 at 09:56 AM.
Old 07-04-2002, 06:04 PM   #16
REDMAXIM2001
Banned

Dear Mr Stumbstruppen

If you dont wanna talk about politic...
You have the very worst beguinning...

I hope you´ll be agree with your own terms & don´t talk about it, except if in the case you have any sense of humor.

I think everybody in this forum is very kind & educated about world´s reality, so please, we expect the same.

I haven´t heard here any offensive expression or opinion (nor anti-american), & lesser from Christian Zulus.

So, please if you don´t wanna talk about politic: Just don´t do it.

Greetings from the old Europe

Red Max

Culture is Freedom (not ever reverse) (Máximo Fisterra)
Old 07-04-2002, 06:38 PM   #17
W. C. Stump

THE 4TH OF JULY 2002

Mr. Zulus:

As I have read your many posts here and on the Wehrmach Discussion Forum I can come up with just one argument for Mr. Bianchi or anyone else being able to operate a forum of any kind here is America. It is because that 226 years ago today the Founding Fathers of America declared independence from the yoke of the English King and with the Declaration of Independence, and later through the U. S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, we Americans live free and are not afraid of the dictatorial style of government you so lovingly embrace. I thank GOD for America and I thank Him for allowing me to live in this great land of freedom.

By the way, your insulting attitude would get you an old fashion hillbilly arse kicking if you spouted of the way you do about America and its citizens and were here in the "Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave." I know because I am free and brave enough to give you an attitude adjustment hillbilly style.
Old 07-04-2002, 10:56 PM   #18
alconlon

Mr. Stump,

226 years ago our founding fathers set forth our rights.Every day since our politicians,judges,lawyers,and police have used every opportunity to infringe upon our rights.The United States Of America would resemble Nazi Germany Or Communist Russia if not for those that protect us from our own government. All governments believe they are the answer to all the worlds problems,and none of them are.

Power corrupts absolutely and absolute power corrupts completely

Happy hunting.

Thanks,Al.
Old 07-04-2002, 11:53 PM   #19
Chris
Banned

wrong

Dear Christian

Old boy, I am afraid you are wrong about the Wehrmacht Forum.

They certainly show respect for he German soildier (and have an international section that does show Russian items) .....I think the key word here is SOLDIER...er AIRMAN and NAVY.

They are very sensitive to "Nazi" Chumps, who try sometimes to hack into their threads.

If anything they are very anti Nazi.

Just go on there and make any Neo Nazi statement and you will be erased and denied access.

They are however great enthusiasts about their hobbie.

Imitation is the best form of complement, and if you don't realise it, you have actually tried to copy that forum.

I think it's a great forum and fine example to this collecting community.

I think your anti German stance shows disrespect to other communities, and gives a fair greavance to Mr Stump to get on this forum and complain.

I think you should let sleeping dogs lie and let Mr Stump enhance this forum through membership.

He has just posted a very interesting item I for one would like to see more.

I think it's time out on this subject

regards Chris
Old 07-05-2002, 12:12 AM   #20
alconlon

I believe Mr.Stump is an asset to the field of medals and orders and his knowledge is second to none.His input and advise is welcomed by all in the field.We all will learn from his vast knowledge and experience.We all have much to learn in this field from Mr. Stump.

Happy hunting.

Thanks.Al