The Soviet Military Awards Page Forum  
  • Serial Numbers Database 2.0
Enter Here

vBClassified Featured Listings
Echoes of War
Echoes of War
Seeking following Soviet campaign medals for ..,

Go Back   The Soviet Military Awards Page Forum > Soviet Awards Forums > Soviet Sphere > People's Republic Of China

People's Republic Of China 中华人民共和国 1st October 1949 -

Old 05-01-2010, 01:14 AM   #1
claretbaron

One Forgotten Hero, The Story Of PVA Soldier In The Korean War.

After i came to here , i had knew somebady interesting Korean war. Somebady interesting for PLA in korean war. In china this is a controversial topic. most peoples said it is a huge win, others were not. But we can sure PLA were very hero in this war. They only a little of tank ,plane and Cannon. About Chinese People's Volunteers, some of them were died, some of them were happy, some of them were forgotten........
In china we can not agree some thine were done about goverment,but that is a crazy time, and china is a creay country. of casue most chinease are very good.(my mean is peoples not goverment officers)
Here is one forgotten hero:
name: cheng de wu;
rank:Colonel (in that time PLA no rank , this rank is based on his Position)
positon: Political commissar of 180 division

April 22th 1954, No. Fifth Campaign was began. because of Logistics Supply have problems, PLA have not enough Food,Drugs,Bullet..etc, had to Retreat. when 63 corps retreat they not told 180 division. so after 5 hours 180 division found 63 corps were retreat.They had to retreat atonce and call other PLA to helped by radio. But 60 corps Commander told 180 division must stop retreat and Stick position until 3000~4000 Wounded
were retreat. But they can not do this way sucess. on 26th, 180 only have about 3000 peoples. they dicide to retreat, but too late. only a few retreat sucess.
cheng de wu found about 300 woundeds and some Female soldiers on his retreat way. these woundeds and girls can not retreat without help. So he shot die his horse, call all of these woundeds and girls come on with him. but they can not retreat, USA too much , and USA have tank, plane ... they even no food. so cheng de wu call them goto Mountain and fire USA. 14 month after, USA Arrest he, but only 3 peoples. others were died.
September 2th 1953, he back to china. But goverment send him to Prison.
And told him : He is a criminals for 180 division Failure at war. he is a Traitors.(most Prisoners of war all in prison if they back to china in that creay time)
on 1980, china govement at last said they were mistake , and let he back to home.(other prisoners of war are back home too, if they still alive.)
cheng de wu has Highest rank in PLA prisoners of war at korean war. so in creay time china goverment said he is No 1 criminals and traitors. it is too creay , too bad .
about more than 300 soldiers , fire to USA 14 month, no food, no any other help, only 3 were Surviving. it is named criminals and traitors by his country.
this is a creay country, creay time. but Unfortunately in china we can found many creay thines even at now.
in china peopls have a word: if you have a careay question you can not understand , you only need remmber here is china.
most Foreign told me china is a huge , Beautiful,Strong..etc. i am always Smile and say thank you. foreign can not know china for ever. in my eyes china a big Gas station, it will good if no fire, but most peoples Less and less like goverment. china have too many Social issues. china is far awary from strong. I love my country but i can do nathine . china goverment do not let any chinaese say no with goverment. This is the difference between democracy and dictatorship. Mybe i need study english hard and Leave quickly. china it is a beautiful and creay country. you never konw tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2676835_990382.jpg (40.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 13b85b.jpg (14.9 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by claretbaron; 05-01-2010 at 01:17 AM.
claretbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links