The Soviet Military Awards Page Forum  
  • Serial Numbers Database 2.0
Enter Here

vBClassified Featured Listings
Seeking following Soviet campaign medals for ..,
Echoes of War
Echoes of War

Go Back   The Soviet Military Awards Page Forum > Soviet Awards Forums > General And Slightly Off Topic Talk > General Talk Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2007, 05:38 PM   #1
Dat Nguyen

If you want something done right...do it yourself.

Greeting to all,

I was looking at an Order of Labor Glory 1st Class on ebay #320188478689 and the Italian guy selling lives in the same town I work. So I decided to meet up with this guy and sure enough he shows up to meet me at lunch today.

Apparently, this guy actually produced this order himself...well, actually with the help of a couple of his friends. I examine the Order and it is very nicely made. The 'enamel' in not glass, but it was done very nicely. Very good quality space filler. I saw a 1st and 2nd class. He can engrave any serial number that you want. He didn't like the quality of the fakes/reproductions that he was seeing so he made one himself.

Although the quality is good, there is no problem identifying it as a reproduction. He states from the beginning that the item is a reproduction. I have asked him to join this forum to share his production knowledge....keep in mind that English is his second language.

v/r
Dat

Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Genuine US Military Wet Weather Parka Rain Jacket - Size XL - New NOS Deadstock picture

Genuine US Military Wet Weather Parka Rain Jacket - Size XL - New NOS Deadstock

$52.00

Lot Of 3 Vintage HBT Herringbone Utility Jacket 13 Star Button Shirts Sz 36R + picture

Lot Of 3 Vintage HBT Herringbone Utility Jacket 13 Star Button Shirts Sz 36R +

$130.00

x1 Genuine Vintage USGI USMC USN Wet Weather Parka Rain Jacket  picture

x1 Genuine Vintage USGI USMC USN Wet Weather Parka Rain Jacket

$15.00

US Army Coat Mens Large X-Long ACU Jacket Combat Uniform BDU Digital Camo picture

US Army Coat Mens Large X-Long ACU Jacket Combat Uniform BDU Digital Camo

$6.00

US Army MILITARY ACU Foliage M-65 M65 Field Jacket Coat Liner XXS XX-SMALL NEW picture

US Army MILITARY ACU Foliage M-65 M65 Field Jacket Coat Liner XXS XX-SMALL NEW

$6.99

MARINE CORPS MILITARY ISSUE PHYSICAL TRAINING WARM UP JACKET P/T XLXL NEW IN BAG picture

MARINE CORPS MILITARY ISSUE PHYSICAL TRAINING WARM UP JACKET P/T XLXL NEW IN BAG

$27.95

US Military GEN III Level 3 Jacket Cold Weather Polartec Foliage Green Small Reg picture

US Military GEN III Level 3 Jacket Cold Weather Polartec Foliage Green Small Reg

$18.99

NEW MILITARY ISSUE M-65 FIELD JACKET LINER QUILTED COAT LINER X LARGE USA MADE picture

NEW MILITARY ISSUE M-65 FIELD JACKET LINER QUILTED COAT LINER X LARGE USA MADE

$40.00

Military Cold Weather Parka GORE-TEX Hooded Jacket Size X Large Regular Woodland picture

Military Cold Weather Parka GORE-TEX Hooded Jacket Size X Large Regular Woodland

$75.00

Original WWII USAAF Dress Jacket picture

Original WWII USAAF Dress Jacket

$75.00