The Soviet Military Awards Page Forum  
  • Serial Numbers Database 2.0
Enter Here

vBClassified Featured Listings
Echoes of War

Go Back   The Soviet Military Awards Page Forum > Soviet Awards Forums > General And Slightly Off Topic Talk > General Talk Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2022, 06:52 AM   #1
Pravda

Rush on Mongolian Orders in 2022!

This forum has been a little quiet recently, so I wanted to see what others have been observing. I have noticed that 2022 has started with a strong demand for Mongolian ODM. Most of the established dealers in the US, Canada and Europe have been having a hard time keeping stock on their website? Could it be that there is some new energy in the Mongolian ODM market?

I have noticed the demand manifesting itself in higher end pieces down to the more common orders. It seems that demand for the medals and badges has been less strong.

I admit that since the Mongolian ODM scene is pretty niche....so there is limited stock out there.