2020 NAR Combat Casualty Reference Cards For Sale
2020 NAR Combat Casualty Reference Cards:
The Combat Casualty Reference Cards are designed to assist the Tactical Healthcare Professional and Warfighter by providing a rugged, rapid access resource of critical casualty management information. The Cards contain the current Care Under Fire, Tactical Field Care and TACEVAC protocols, 9 Line MEDEVAC request and a notes section.
Dated for 2020GuidelinesSPECS
- Features the current TCCC Guidelines
- 9 rugged reference cards with a grommet connector for rapid access of critical casualty management information
- Clear & concise instructions for medics & warfighters
- Information divided into four sections: Care under Fire, Tactical Field Care & TACEVAC protocols, 9-line MEDEVAC request & notes
- Pocket-sized for convenience
- H 6 in. x W 5 in. x D 0.5 in.
- Weight: 3 oz