Black M1 Carbine Rifle Sling - Blued Steel Buckles and Tips For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Black M1 Carbine Rifle Sling - Blued Steel Buckles and Tips:
Fast Shipping!Black M1 Carbine Rifle SlingVery Well Made Black Canvas WebM1 CarbineRifle Sling. Similar slings were used extensively during WWII. They were designed for the M1 Carbine but were also used on other weapons. Black cotton canvas web strap with two blued steel buckles and tips.Measures 45" long and 1" wide. They will work on any rifle that accepts a 1" wide sling. Does not come with an OILER.Specifications:
- Overall Length: 45"
- Width: 1"
- Black Cotton Canvas Web
- Blued Steel Hardware
Please read the following before offerding:
USPS Shipping is Free within the USA. International shipping will be more. Please Email me with any questions. Be sure to check out my other sales. I try to describe all my items as accurately as possible.
(1) Please contact us within 3 days upon receipt of the item if you experience any problems. Our goal is to satisfy the customer.
(2) Free returns or replacement on defective merchandise and wrong item sent.
(3) Returns are only accepted within 30 days of purchase. No exceptions. No returns accepted on international orders.
(4) Returned items must be unused and have all ORIGINAL packaging and accessories.
(5) If the buyer fails to fully read the item description, changes their mind, or just does not like the item, the buyer is responsible for return shipping fee and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
(6) Replacement or refund will be issued as soon as possible after the return is received.(7) Warranty issues are handled by the manufacturer. Buyers are responsible for contacting manufacturers concerning warranty issues. If an item breaks while in use that is a warranty issue.
Attention Buyers Outside of USA:Seller is not liable for items seized by customs in destination country. It is the Buyer's duty to make sure this item is legal to import into their country. Many are not. Refunds will not be issued for items lost in transit outside of the USA. Items actually delivered are frequently not updated as such in the Electronic Delivery Confirmation System. No Exceptions.