DATED 1913 FRENCH Gendarme Cuirassier DRAGOON HELMET Aubervilliers FRANCK Son For Sale
This item has been shown 71 times.
DATED 1913 FRENCH Gendarme Cuirassier DRAGOON HELMET Aubervilliers FRANCK Son :
DATED 1913 - Model 1912FRENCH Gendarme CuirassierFULL ORIGINAL DATED LINER!DRAGOON HELMETAubervilliers B FRANCK & SonGreat Chinstrap!
- You Are buying a Model 1912 FRENCH Cuirassier Helmet
- With Original Dated 1913 Full Leather Liner!!!
- Gendarme Cuirassier DRAGOON 59
- Made in Aubervilliers France by B. FRANCK & Son
- Very Fine Condition For Age!
- ORIGINAL Interior Leather LINER is Very good
- Size and Manufacturer stamps on Liner are Awesome as pictured
- Interior and Exterior of shell are Very Nice
- Missing one of the screws on back brush
- Dings From Use and time as pictured
- Black Brush and Original(?) Plume are Good
- Easy to Read Hallmarks and size on and near rear skirt
- Nice Patination, Seems Unpolished! Perfect!
- Any other condition or other issues as pictured
- Please see photos for all details & Best Depiction of Condition
- And Please view all photos on a large computer screen, not just on your phone - Thanks
- Calculated Shipping in the continental USA
- Shipping To USA ONLY and Global on this SuperUnique Item!
Fantastic Piece From a MoreInnocent
Prior to WW1 Golden Age!
Check out the other items in my store: Elite sales
buyers with little or noresponse must contact us prior to offerding!
Low Minimum and...!
Elite saleshelps individuals, businesses and fundraising organizations sell their items on . Our training and experience help provide a very professional selling and buying experience.Our store staff evaluates each item before listing it for sale. We reject many items that we know will not meet the standards ofthe buying community.Helping sellers:
Elite salesmakes selling on easy. We do the work. The seller simply gets the check when an item sells and the item has been received by the buyer. From start to finish, we do it all:
1. Friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
2. Professionally photograph each item
3. Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
4. Determine the optimal merchandising and pricing strategy
5. Select the most appropriate of the 20,000 categories
6. Post the item for sale on
7. Answer email and telephone inquiries about your item
8. Process payment from the winning buyer
9. Pack and ship the item to the buyer
10. Handle follow-up sale inquiries or issues
Legal -Elite salesare not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
Elite sales has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition, and image of the goods at the time of sale. We make no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
All rights reserved.Stock: