DSCP Peckham US Military X-LARGE Black Polartec 300 Fleece Cold Weather Jacket For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
DSCP Peckham US Military X-LARGE Black Polartec 300 Fleece Cold Weather Jacket:
DSCP by PECKHAM US Military Issue Black Polartec 300 Synthetic Fleece Cold Weather Jacket - US Military Size X-LARGE - In Very Good To Excellent Pre-Owned Condition. Please read the entire listing description and view all zoomable photos for additional details about this listing. DSCP Peckham US Military X-LARGE Black Polartec 300 Fleece Cold Weather Jacket DSCP Peckham US Military X-LARGE Black Polartec 300 Fleece Cold Weather Jacket
Click images to enlarge
Description Details of this US Military Issued Cold Weather Polartec Fleece Jacket include:
- Genuine US Military Issue
- ECWCS (Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System) GEN II Level 3
- Ultra-Warm Synthetic Fleece Insulating Layer
- 2-Way Full-Length Front Zipper
- 2 Zippered Exterior Pockets
- Zippered Underarm Vents
- Shok-Cord Cinch Waist
- Velcro Adjustable Elastic Cuffs
- 2 Mesh Interior Pockets
- Reinforced Elbows
- Material: Polartec Classic 300 Weight Polyester Synthetic Fleece
- Color: Black
- US Military Size: X-LARGE (Chest OVer 45\")
- Manufacturer: Made For DSCP (Defense Support Center Philadelphia) by Peckham Incorporated
- MADE IN USA!
- NSN: 8415-01-461-8356
- Check Out My Other Listings for More US Military Clothing & Gear!
Very Good To Excellent Pre-Owned Condition (7.5-8/10). Shows signs of light to normal use and careful laundering. Fabric may show minor pilling. No color fade. May have writing, numbers or other markings (DRMO - Defense Reutilization Marketing Office) on the INTERIOR tags or fabric (no markings will be visible in normal wear).
All zippers, shok cords, cordlocs and Velcro fields are intact and working correctly. No obvious rips, holes, tears, snags, stains, odors or other noteworthy damage.
IMPORTANT PHOTO NOTE: The photos for this listing show an EXAMPLE of this item. The item which you receive may vary slightly (different NSN #, contractor, zipper pull style, etc.), but the overall condition of your item will be comparable to the example shown in the photos. I grade condition conservatively and buyers frequently leave response stating that items were in BETTER than the buyers expected.
These toasty-warm ECWCS Gen II Level 3 Polartec 300 Fleece Jackets are harder to find in good condition. Don\'t miss your chance to grab one of these gently used fleece jackets before they\'re GONE!
This item is being offered AS IS with NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS. Please read all listing details carefully, study all zoomable photos closely and ask all questions before offerding/purchasing.
This item will be shipped via Seller\'s choice of Insured USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground or FedEx Ground/Home Delivery. The flat rate shipping fee for this listing covers my ACTUAL costs to safely pack and ship this item and includes all additional shipping fees and carrier surcharges. Shipping fees are NOT NEGOTIABLE. Any combined shipping savings will be promptly refunded if multiple items are purchased at the same time.Condition Comments
Condition \"ratings\" for antique, vintage, surplus, out of production and collectible items are highly subjective, but I try to describe any flaws or damage in as much detail as possible.
Item Condition is rated from 1 to 10, with 1 being the worst (Poor) and 10 being the best (New, Like New, Unissued or Mint).
I try to use close up photos/scans of the ACTUAL ITEMS being offered for sale whenever possible. Any \"stock\" photos used will be identified as such above.
Potential buyers should study all descriptions and photos carefully and ask any questions before offerding/purchasing items.
- offerding or purchasing using \"Buy It Now\" option constitutes acceptance of all terms and disclosures contained in this listing and is considered a binding contract in most US jurisdictions.
- Per policy, full payment must be received within 48hours of sale closing.If your payment is not received within 48, willAUTOMATICALLYopen an Unpaid Item Case and item(s) may be relisted.
- Paypal is currentlytheONLYform of payment which I will accept because it offers the greatest protection for both Buyers and Sellers.
- Since most of my items are antique, vintage, out of production or otherwise unique,ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS.
- NO RETURNS OR REFUNDSare offered unless items differ significantly from the description above.
- If there is a problem with your purchase, then please contact me immediately via MessagesBEFOREcontacting . Initiating any form of return request through severly limits a Seller\'s available options to resolve Buyer\'s issues.
- If items are damaged in transit by shipping agent, then any refund or partial refund must be obtained via shipping agent\'s claims process. I will handle all of the details for submitting a claim for you to ensure the greatest likelihood of success, but the process typically takes 10-21 days.
- Items are shipped via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground or FedEx Ground in secure packaging.
- Items valued over $10 are usually insured against loss or damage through the shipping agent.
- The Flat Rate Shipping Amount listed above includes all shipping & insurance costs plus a nominal fee to help defray the material, labor and fuel costs of packing and transporting items to the shipping agent.
- SELLERONLY SHIPS WITHINTHE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES - NO EXCEPTIONS! Requests for shipping exceptions will be ignored.
- Sellerreserves the right to select comparable alternate shipping methods for oversized, heavy, fragile or high value items.
- Items are shipped out within 3business days (Monday - Friday) of receiving payment. Buyers will receive email notification when items are shipped out and progress can be tracked via .
- ITEMS WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO BUYER\'S REGISTERED PAYPAL ADDRESS - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If your item suffers damage in transit, please CONTACT ME BEFORE CONTACTING THE SHIPPER so that I can advise you how to proceed with a claim with the fewest possible delays.
- Combined shipping discounts are available on most items.
- BUY IT NOW LISTINGS: Because immediate payment is required for these listings, Buyer\'s must first pay the full shipping amounts for all individual items. Seller will then calculate your actual combined shipping cost and issue any partial shipping refundvia PayPal within 3business days of shipping your items.
- sale LISTINGS: Do NOT pay the initial invoice received from /PayPal if you wish to receive a combined shipping discount on multiple sale items won within a 24 hour period. Pleasewait until you receive your adjusted invoice with combined shipping before paying for your items.
- Free Shipping Listings are not eligible for combined shipping discounts.
- TheOldToolbox is owned by Brent Hockman, a full time professional autograph, antiques and collectibles dealer and at-home dad to a terrific young son.
- My love for rare collectibles began as a collector of autographs, Silver Age comic books and sci-fi toys in the mid 1970\'s.
- 1990 - Transitioned from collector to professional dealer, specializing in antique, vintage and estate jewelry and vintage firearms.
- 1993 - recruited by a well-respected autograph gallery and turned my autograph collecting hobby into a profession.
- 1995 - Founded my own online antiques and collectibles business
- Since 1995, I\'ve offered a broad range of fine authentic autographed material from all fields along with an eclectic assortment of antiques and collectibles.
- My inventory often mirrors my personal interests/hobbies and current collecting trends, including such diverse categories as vintage woodworking hand tools, military surplus gear and vintage sci-fi toys.
- 2012 - Expanded my business to include hand-picked consignment items from collectors.
- Thanks for your interest - I look forward to assisting you with your collecting wants and needs!
- Please direct all communication with TheOldToolbox through the Messages system. I generally respond to messages within one business day (Monday - Friday).
Get Supersized Images & Free Image HostingCreate your brand with Auctiva\'s
Attention Sellers - Get Templates
Image Hosting, Scheduling at Auctiva.com.