Military DESERT SUSTAINMENT POUCH DCU MOLLE Specialty Defense Systems NEW IN BAG For Sale
Military DESERT SUSTAINMENT POUCH DCU MOLLE Specialty Defense Systems NEW IN BAG:
Desert Sustainment Pouch
The MOLLE II Sustainment Pouch in Desert camouflage allows you to add a large amount of easy-access storage to the outside of your MOLLE pack. These pouches are made of 1000D Cordura material and can hold 3 MRE's or just about any other gear like first aid kits, blankets, jackets, water bottles, etc. These pouches have a drawstring with barrel-lock and buckle closure, a D-ring on either side for attaching other items or to carry on a sling, and a drain hole in the bottom.
Each pouch measures approximately 8.5" W x 12.5" H x 4" D.
These pouches are brand new and have never been used or issued by the US military. They are still sealed in their original plastic bag.
Take a look at the other items we have in our store!
Terms & Conditions
We want to make your transaction with us as smooth and seamless as possible. We took the most important points from our Terms & Conditions page and have listed them below. Please take a moment to read through these notes so you can better understand how we operate and conduct our sales on .
Most importantly, if you have a problem with your order please contact us about your issue first! We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Leaving negative or neutral response is NOT a good way to get your problem taken care of! Again, please contact us FIRST with any issues!
- We accept PayPal payments only (all major US credit cards are accepted)
- Ohio residents will be charged 7.5% sales tax
- Payment must be received within 2 days of your order, otherwise an Unpaid Item Case will be opened
- We ship orders Monday through Friday
- Your order will generally be shipped on the next business day after receiving cleared payment
- We do not ship on weekends or US holidays (if you order on a Friday, it will be shipped the following Monday)
- For high value orders we may require signature confirmation upon delivery
- Your order will be shipped from Ohio. If you're in a nearby state we will generally ship your order with USPS Priority Mail (1-4 day delivery)
or First Class Mail (2-5 day delivery) service. We will generally use FedEx Ground (1-4 day delivery) or FedEx SmartPost (2-7 day delivery)
for further destinations or very large or heavy packages.
- Delivery dates or shipping times are estimates! We will do our best to ship your order within 1 business day, but once we hand it off to the
shipping carrier it is out of our control and delays could happen for any reason on their end.
- All of our items may be returned within 30 days unless otherwise noted
- The buyer is responsible for paying return shipping
- Items must be returned in the same condition as they were shipped with all accessories
- Refunds will be issued only after we receive the returned item and it is examined
- Original shipping & handling costs are non-refundable
- The photos on our listings are generally stock photos (unless stated otherwise) that are representative of the quality of item you will receive.
We don't take photos of each individual item we sell; instead, we take photos of one item of each quality grade and feature those on the listing.
- Our military surplus items may have been sitting for extended periods in government warehouses collecting dust and dirt. Therefore we do
not consider dirt or anything that can be easily cleaned/removed from the item as a negative impact to quality. We look for actual defects
(eg. holes, rips, missing parts) when grading military surplus items.