NEW IN BAG MOLLE Ground Illumination FLARE POUCH Pop Up Coyote 425COY For Sale
NEW IN BAG MOLLE Ground Illumination FLARE POUCH Pop Up Coyote 425COY:
Ground Illumination Flare Pouch
This is a genuine US military surplus Ground Illumination Flare Single Pop-Up Pouch in Coyote Brown, manufactured by Specter Gear. This pouch is compatible with all MOLLE/PALS webbing systems and was designed to hold one military ground illumination flare. This pouch will hold 2 Orion 15 minute road flares, or it could also hold flashlights, paracord, or even some folding saws. The bottom of this pouch is approx. 2" x 1.5" and the length can be collapsed to approx 9.5" and extend to approx 11".
These pouches were obtained from the US military in bulk. These pouches have never been used or issued, and are brand newin the original packaging.
Take a look at the other items we have in our store!
Terms & Conditions
We want to make your transaction with us as smooth and seamless as possible. We took the most important points from our Terms & Conditions page and have listed them below. Please take a moment to read through these notes so you can better understand how we operate and conduct our sales on .
Most importantly, if you have a problem with your order please contact us about your issue first! We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Leaving negative or neutral response is NOT a good way to get your problem taken care of! Again, please contact us FIRST with any issues!
- We accept PayPal payments only (all major US credit cards are accepted)
- Ohio residents will be charged 7.25% sales tax
- Payment must be received within 2 days of your order, otherwise an Unpaid Item Case will be opened
- We ship orders Monday through Friday
- Your order will generally be shipped on the next business day after receiving cleared payment
- We do not ship on weekends or US holidays (if you order on a Friday, it will be shipped the following Monday)
- For high value orders we may require signature confirmation upon delivery
- Your order will be shipped from Ohio. If you're in a nearby state we will generally ship your order with USPS Priority Mail (1-4 day delivery)
or First Class Mail (2-5 day delivery) service. We will generally use FedEx Ground (1-4 day delivery) or FedEx SmartPost (2-7 day delivery)
for further destinations or very large or heavy packages.
- Delivery dates or shipping times are estimates! We will do our best to ship your order within 1 business day, but once we hand it off to the
shipping carrier it is out of our control and delays could happen for any reason on their end.
- All of our items may be returned within 14 days unless otherwise noted
- The buyer is responsible for paying return shipping
- Items must be returned in the same condition as they were shipped with all accessories
- Refunds will be issued only after we receive the returned item and it is examined
- Original shipping & handling costs are non-refundable
- The photos on our listings are generally stock photos (unless stated otherwise) that are representative of the quality of item you will receive.
We don't take photos of each individual item we sell; instead, we take photos of one item of each quality grade and feature those on the listing.
- Our military surplus items may have been sitting for extended periods in government warehouses collecting dust and dirt. Therefore we do
not consider dirt or anything that can be easily cleaned/removed from the item as a negative impact to quality. We look for actual defects
(eg. holes, rips, missing parts) when grading military surplus items.