The Vital-Recall Trauma Casualty Care Card is a hybrid MIST - TCCC - Medevac - Triage - PCR form specifically designed for:First Responders, Paramedics, Fire/Rescue Crews, Tactical EMS providers, SWAT Medics, Cert Teams, Remote Medical Teams, Flight Medics, Military Operators and Mass Casualty Incidents.
· Vital-Recall has designed the most complete hybrid MIST - TCCC - Medevac - Triage - PCR form on the market today.
· Printed in full color on EndurACE 10pt UV protected Polymer sheets, with rounded no-catch corners.
· Trauma Casualty Care Cards are waterproof, tearproof, flexible, foldable (4.25” x 5.5” pocket-sized), and smudge resistant. Able to be written on by pencil, ballpoint pen, and a sharpie marker, even while wet. Basically indestructible.
· Package includes fifteen (15) TCC Cards, fifteen (15) X-treme stretch 7” latex-free, EPDM bands for rapid attachment, and one 6x9 inch, A5, easy to sanitize - - flexible plastic clipboard.
· The form has standard run report fields (time, date, call #, unit #, location, patient Info, and allergies). Completely self-guided MOI (Mechanism of Injury) chart. Color-coded self-guided Triage/Trauma protocol flow data fields - to keep you on track. Rapid assessment body diagrams for injury locations and treatments. Five sets of vital sign collection fields to ensure baseline and trending documentation. Wide-spaced lines for scripting clear narrative notes.
Titles of Distinction