The Soviet Military Awards Page Forum  
  • Serial Numbers Database 2.0
Enter Here

vBClassified Featured Listings
Seeking following Soviet campaign medals for ..,
Echoes of War
Echoes of War

Go Back   The Soviet Military Awards Page Forum > Soviet Awards Forums > General And Slightly Off Topic Talk > General Talk Archive

Old 04-27-2008, 07:26 PM   #121
Norm Braddock
Banned

How wonderful it would be if he emailed each of us stating that our orders are in the mail and to provide the tracking number. For the interim, as hard as it is, will give him the benefit of the doubt-for now.

You have the audacity of tellings us to not take this seriously????????????
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2008, 04:00 AM   #122
Lapa

William,

I personally find that you are crossing the line here. You may be closely acquainted with Eugene, and that is your right. However, especially given the amounts involved, most of us may have some problems NOT taking this seriously; we could have gotten at least some miserly return on our money by now from even the most scrumpious bank.

Marc
Old 04-28-2008, 05:43 AM   #123
new world

Marc,

I'm not sure what you imply by your posting, but I certainly don't appreciate your tone and insinuations! YOU are the one who's crossing the line here by making this personal.

My advise is not perfect solution, but can YOU offer more practical way???

William
Old 04-28-2008, 06:19 AM   #124
medals73

Quote:
Originally Posted by new world View Post
Marc,
The police? I have somewhere the phone number and fax number of the relevant NYPD precinct.

Only by quoting those numbers to Eugene was I able to extract the large group I purchased from him. The small group I have just written off as a completely bad experience.

Sometimes, William, I am afraid that issues of ethics and law need to trump friendship. Loyalty to friends is laudable, but sadly sometimes other concerns are more relevant.

Last edited by medals73; 04-28-2008 at 06:39 AM.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:41 AM   #125
Norm Braddock
Banned

Hey Fellas

It is true what Ed said about the NYPD and there are four more options available for internet fraud. However, for the interim, I'm hoping that ALL will receive their orders soon. I will say that I WON'T hesitate to initiate "Phase II" but for the interim, let's give him some time.

For me, this is a matter of right vs wrong, honor vs dishonor plus the money that we spent. I don't want us to fight here but very regretabbly, it seems that some just don't have any respect for those of us who are in this position.

If you know Eugene then plead with him as I said before.

N
Old 04-28-2008, 09:33 AM   #126
Lapa

Quote:
Originally Posted by new world View Post
Marc,

I'm not sure what you imply by your posting, but I certainly don't appreciate your tone and insinuations! YOU are the one who's crossing the line here by making this personal.

William

William,

I will not bother myself trying to answer to that, it is pointless. I think that Ed clearly made the necessary point.

My solution is quite simple: if Eugene can't be bothered despite lots of patience and good will shown him, then forget about him, and if need be, defend your rights in a forceful, legal manner.

Marc
Old 04-28-2008, 05:04 PM   #127
Art
Forum Founder

Gentlemen,

Some of our friends are going through a very unsettling and regrettable experience. The need for news and answers relating to this issue is of paramount importance. However, let's try to avoid speculation and keep the thread as factual and civil as possible. Everyone needs to relax a bit. Post information that is useful such as when contact was last made and when you received awards. If you haven't received your awards, post an update every few days detailing what you are still waiting for (you don't have to give specific details) and how long you've waited for it, and anything you did to help further the process of receiving the items you paid for.

Throwing gasoline (or petrol for our European fossil fuel consumers) onto the fire that this discussion is becoming does nothing, and threatens to turn this thread into opposing camps of "pro" Eugene and "anti" Eugene. Let's have cool heads prevail here.

Art
Old 04-28-2008, 05:41 PM   #128
Eugene

Probably I should have responded earlier but it’s better late than never.
I’ve read this long saga. I just surprised why it took 13 pages to establish the fact that Eugene is irresponsible, not organized guy who doesn’t mail sold awards promptly and very often doesn’t respond to emails. It could have been established just after 2nd page.
It’s look more like soap opera than topic from Military forum.
What surprised me the most that most critics come from two guys who doesn’t know me and never dealt with me.
The answer is simple. My service is not perfect. Some customers may receive their order in days and for some it could take a couple months. I can not compete with Igor. He is full time dealer who has people working for him in the office.
For me it’s more a hobby than business. I’m not making living out of this. I’m collector myself and all profit goes to support my collector’s needs.
I don’t want to make excuses. However I have a job and I work long hours, I have a family, and I travel a lot. Very often I just don’t have time to conduct service in timely and accurate manner. However, I have many customers all over the world including members of this forum who deal with me again and again for many years. I’m not soliciting any business. If you feel the quality is not good for you just pass. I have enough customers and I’m happy with them.
What I’m missing is time. I have a large inventory and I just can not find the opportunity to update the site.
Off course, I can not treat equally people who spent hundred thousand and the guy who is buying medal Victory over Germany. It’s not just me it’s true for every business. Hi end orders I don’t even bother to list on the site and they sold directly to the customers most of them living overseas.
However I never cheated anyone. I give life time warranty on all items I sold. There wasn’t any case that someone never received the item or lost money in transaction with me. Only Ed never received $130 group among other items but I will address this below.
Most members of the forum who complained about me on these pages still come to me on regular basis and asking for orders and medals.
All my customers always received in the past what they bought! For some it took days for some a couple months.
The most active in this topic is the guy who never bought from me a single medal. Logically my case should be least of his concerns. However, he made himself an advocate, judge, and policeman. I wonder by whose authority. I realize that there is always the person who knows better. Looks like this person have too much spare time compare to me and practically lives in the forum ready to discuss anything so why not this scum back Eugene.
I can assure that everyone will always receive what they bought but I can not always promise speedy delivery. I understand that my problems shouldn’t be the problems of my customers and I apologize if I caused any inconveniences.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:43 PM   #129
Bob

I'm waiting for an award (not terribly expensive) myself as well. To be honest, I was late in paying due to some credit card problems. Eugene recently replied to me indicating he was having computer crash problems.

Will wait - it's been a few weeks now so things should materialize soon, I hope.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:43 PM   #130
Eugene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tretov View Post
What is the use of low prices and guaranteed authenticity when the items never arrive?
The items always arrive sooner or later. There is no a single person who never received the item!