US Pilot Survival Fighting Knife - Fixed Blade w/ Sheath For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
US Pilot Survival Fighting Knife - Fixed Blade w/ Sheath:
Reproduction Pilot Survival KnifeFree Shipping in USA
This rugged knife was standard issue for United States aircraft pilots.
This Pilot Survival Knifefeatures a full tang with 4-1/2" stacked leather handle. It has an 5" carbon steel saw back blade and hexagon butt. Knife measures 9-1/2" overall. Sheath is standard issue type with sharpening stone, riveted reinforcement and heavy duty stitching.
5" Clip Point Blade with Saw Back
Blade is 3.5 mm Thick
Overall Length: 9-1/2"
Handle: 4-1/2" Stacked Leather
Full Tang w/ Hexagon Butt
Weight: 6.8 ozs Knife Only
Sheath w/ Sharpening Stone
Please read the following before offerding:
ALL buyers are solely responsible for compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws pertaining to purchase and ownership of this item. InsuredShipping within the USA is Free. International shipping will be more. Please Email me with any questions. Be sure to check out my other sales. I try to describe all my items as accurately as possible.Return Policy:
(1) Please contact us within 3 days upon receipt of the item if you experience any problems. Our goal is to satisfy the customer.
(2) Free returns or replacement on defective merchandise and wrong item sent ONLY. Item is 100% as described.
(3) Returns are only accepted within 30 days of purchase. No exceptions. No returns accepted on international orders.
(4) Returned items must be unused and have all ORIGINAL packaging and accessories.
(5) If the buyer fails to fully read the item description, changes their mind, or just does not like the item, the buyer is responsible for return shipping fee and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
(6) Replacement or refund will be issued as soon as possible after the return is received.(7) Warranty issues are handled by the manufacturer. Buyers are responsible for contacting manufacturers concerning warranty issues. If an item breaks while in use that is a warranty issue.
Attention Buyers Outside of USA:Seller is not liable for items seized by customs in destination country. It is the Buyer's duty to make sure this item is legal to import into their country. Many are not. Refunds will not be issued for items lost in transit outside of the USA. Items actually delivered are frequently not updated as such in the Electronic Delivery Confirmation System. No Exceptions.